1. Aron Broches (1972) The Convention on Settlement of Investment Disputes between States and Nationals of other States, Recuil des Cours , vol. 11
2. Aron Broches (1979), in “International Arbitration”, Liber Aamicorum for Martin Domke, pp. 13-19 (The Hague)
3. Aron Broches (1993) Convention on the Settlement of Investment Disputes between State and Nationals of Other States of 1965: The Convention, Explanatory Notes and Survey of its Application, 18 Yearbook of Commercial Arbitration
4. Antonio R. Parra (2001) Applicable Substantive Law in ICSID Arbitrations Initiated Under Investment Treaties, ICSID Review 16 (1)
5. G. R. Delaume (1990) Transnational Contracts, Applicable Law and Settlement of Disputes, Ch. XV, 67/8
6. Georges R. Delaume (1988) The Proper Law of State Contracts and the Lex Mercatoria: A Reappraisal, ICSID Review 3 (1)
7. Giorgio Sacerdoti (2004) Investment Arbitration Under ICSID and UNCITRAL Rules: Prerequisites, Applicable Law, Review of Awards, ICSID Review 19 (1)
8. Ibrahim F.I. Shihata and Antonio R. Parra (1994) Applicable, Substantive Law in Disputes Between States and Private Foreign Parties: The Case of Arbitration under the ICSID Convention, ICSID Review 9 (2)
9. John A. Westberg (1987) The Applicable Law Issue in International Business Transactions with Government Parties—Rulings of the Iran-United States Claims Tribunal, ICSID Review 2 (2)
10. John A. Westberg (1993) Applicable Law, Expropriatory Takings and Compensation in Cases of Expropriation; ICSID and Iran-United States Claims Tribunal Case Law Compared, ICSID Review 8 (1)
11. UNCTAD (2009) Latest developments in investor-State dispute Settlement.
- Amco Asia Corporation and others v. Republic of Indonesia (Case No. ARB/81/1) Award, 20 November 1984.
- Amco v. Indonesia, Decision on the Application for Annulment of may 16 1986 (ICSID Case No. ARB/81/1) 16 May 1986.
- Asian Agricultural Products Ltd. v. Republic of Sri Lanka (Cited as AAPL v. Sri Lanka) (ICSID Case No. ARB/87/3) Award rendered on June 27, 1990.
- Compañía del Desarrollo de Santa Elena, S.A. v. The Republic of Costa Rica (cited as CDSE v. Costa Rica) (ICSID Case No. Case No. ARB/96/1) Award rendered on February 17, 2000.
- Fedax v. Venezuela, (ICSID Case No. ARB/96/3) award of Mar. 9, 1998.
- Klöckner Industrie-Anlagen GmbH v. Republic of Cameroon, (cited as Klockner v Cameroon) (ICSID Case No. ARB/81/2) Decision on Annulment of May 3 1985.
- Liberian Eastern Timber Corp (“LETCO”) v. Government of the Republic of Liberia (ICSID Case No. ARB/09/20) Award rendered on March 31, 1986.
- SOABI v. Senegal (ICSID Case No. ARB/82/1) Award, 25 February 1988.
- Wena Hotels Limited v. Arab Republic of Egypt (ICSID Case No. ARB/98/4), Decision on Application for Annulment of Feb.5, 2002, 41 ILM 933(2002).
- Wena Hotels Ltd. v. Arab Republic of Egypt (ICSID Case No. ARB/98/4) Award rendered on December 8, 2000.