عنوان مقاله [English]
The objectives of legal rules have traditionally been grouped under two major titles of order and justice. In modern law, in light of new demands and the experiences of legal systems, other principles and objectives such as legal certainty and efficiency, have been proposed for legal rules. Efficiency, with its rational foundations and structure, along with justice, can play a substantial role in fulfilling the responsibilities of the legal system. Efficiency, through its rational perspective, and justice, by means of its largely spiritual and idealistic basis, can adjust the rules and the relationships among different individuals in a society. Efficiency, along with the traditional bases of legal rules, such as justice, can result in the fulfillment of the role of legal systems, while on the other hand, may lead to conflicts between them. Efficiency can be utilized in the phase of establishment of rights and commitments, optional or compulsory fulfillment of them, and in the settlement of disagreements as well.
الف) فارسی و عربی
1. B. Kirkwood, John (2009), Research in Law and Economics, Emerald Group Publishing
Limited, First edition
2. Burress, David (2004), Economic Analysis And Distributive Justice, Institute for Public
Policy and Business Research.
3. Claes , Erik ; Devroe; Wouter (2009), Facing the Limits of the Law, springer.
4. Coleman, Jules (2003) Market, morals and The Law, Oxford university press, First publish.
5. Cooter, Robert. ulen, Thomas (2000), law and Economics, An imprint of Addison Wesley Longman, Inc. Third Edition.
6. Georgakopoulous, Nicolas (2005), Principles and methods of law and economics, First
edition, Cambridge University Press.
7. J. Miceli, Thomas (1997), Economics of The Law, Oxford University Press.
8. Kenneth J. Arrow (2007), Handbook of Law and Economics, Volume 1, Elsevier, First edition.
9. Mercuro, Nicholas (2007), Law and Economics, Volume 1, Rout ledge, first Edition.
10. Mercuro, Nicholas (2007), Law and Economics, Volume 5, Rout ledge, first Edition.
11. Mathis, Klaus (2001), Efficiency instead of Justice, translated by: Shannon, Deborah. Springer.
12- Ogus, Anthony (2006), Legal Theory Today Costs and Cautionary Tales, Oregon, Oxford and Portland.
13. Raymond, Wacks (2006), Philosophy of Law, Oxford university press.
14. Shavell, Steven, (2004), Foundations of Economic Analysis of law, Massachusetts, Cambridge.
15.Sumner Maine, Henry (1906), ancient law, New York, Henry Holt and company.
16. Richard A. Posner (1972) Economic Analysis of law, 3th ed, university of Chicago.
17. Posner, A. Richard (1979), "utilitarianism, Economics, and legal theory", journal of legal studies, Vol. 8.
18. Posner, A. Richard (1993), The Problems of Jurisprudence, Harvard university press.
19. Posner, A. Richard (1999), The Problematics of Moral and Legal Theory, Harvard university press.
20. White, Mark. D (2009), Theoretical Foundation of law andEconomic, Cambridge university press, First published.
21.Wittman, Donald, (2006), Economic Foundation of law and organization, Cambridge university press.
22.Zerbe Jr, Richard.O (2001), Economic Efficiency In Law And Economics, USA, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited.